The BMW F 800 GS kind of reliable motorcycle that designed by adventure over mind, offering ultimate level of versatility that quite perfect suited to the wide range of multi tasks. The BMW F800 GS would feels similarly comfortable by both over highway also unpaved roads, since this bike powered by water-cooled, 4 stroke also in-line 2 cylinder engine in 4 valves per cylinder, dry sump lubrication also 2 overhead camshafts.
For its engine, the BMW F 800 GS engine gearing maximum power of 63 KW (85 Hp) over 7,500 Rpm also 61 Lb-Ft (83 Nm) torque over5,750 rpm, just fire it up and this bike will surely propel you into maximum speed over 125 mph.
The BMW F 800 GS Key Features
For front section of bike's body in particularly already undergone kind of significant transformation just are : new side trim, the intake snorkel, the upper mudguard also new windshield for giving the bike kind of extra dash from dynamic performance which is will reflect for the BMW F 800 GS off-road side. For low suspension right now already available too as option for BMW F 800 GS. So by conjunction of low seat, would certainly possibly in create seat height over 32.3 inches - encountered to be perfect height for riders who prefer over lower seat height.
BMW F 800 GS Specifications
- The Engine Type are Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line 2 cylinder engine, 4 valves per cylinder, 2 overhead camshafts, also dry sump lubrication
- The Bore x stroke (82 mm x 75.6 mm)
- The Capacity in 798 cc
- Rated output of 63 kW (85 hp) over 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque of 61 lb-ft (83 Nm) over 5,750 rpm
- Compression ratio in 12.0 : 1
- Mixture control or engine management are electronic intake pipe injection also digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Emission control - Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter in emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed - To be Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km for constant 90 km/h of 59 mpg, over constant 55 mph
The BMW F 800 GS Price
The BMW F 800 GS as far as concerned could be yours by hitting in no less than $12,190.