The Inazuma 250 Z delivers all the great benefits of the standard Inazuma but with a more striking and unique style. This comes courtesy of the stylish graphics scheme available in both black/yellow and black/silver colour options. These schemes accentuate the forms of the side and rear body work, while wheels are punctuated by a contrasting wheel rim highlight.
When designed well and manufactured with care, a motorcycle can define the times as much it does the rider. The Suzuki Inazuma is that motorcycle. Spesifikasi Honda CBR150R New The Inazuma - in Japanese, that's the lightning that strikes in a thunderstorm - delivers both electrifying style and affordable substance for a world that demands both.
Suzuki Inazuma 250 Z Key Features
- Fuel Efficient: Through the use of advanced Suzuki fuel injection and engine technology, the Inazuma is extremely fuel efficient and is capable of over 85 mpg*.
- Engine RPM Indicator: In NORM mode, the engine RPM light indicates the best time to upshift for normal riding. In ECO mode, the light indicates the best time to upshift for more economical riding. Harga Xiaomi Redmi 2 di Malaysia
- High Equipment Level: Alongside sophisticated styling, the Inazuma boasts a high level of equipment for a model of this capacity and features a gear indicator, maintenance reminders, clip-on style handle bars, integrated indicators and the extensive use of aluminium instead of steel.
- New Engine: The new fuel injected parallel twin engine produces gutsy low-to-mid range power perfectly matched to six gears for excellent performance and efficient use of fuel. The quality feel and rider comfort are also enhanced by the use of a balancer shaft.
- Semi-double Cradle Frame: The chassis design has been focussed on ease of use, comfort and enhanced handling stability combining with the 248cc engine for the perfect commuter. Spesifikasi Super bike Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Accessory Range: The Inazuma is complemented by a range of genuine accessories to enhance the appearance and to provide practical additions for commuting and touring.
Suzuki Inazuma 250 Z Specifications :
Engine capacity: 248cc
Engine: Four stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC
Compression ratio: 11.5:1
Lubrication: Wet Sump
Fuel system: fuel injection
Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
MPG: 85.87 *
Power: 18.00kW @ 8500rpm (24.00hp)
Torque: 22.00N.m @ 6500rpm (16.00lb.ft)
Dimensions and Weights
Overall length: 2145mm (84.4in)
Overall width: 760mm (29.9in)
Overall height: 1075mm (42.3in)
Wheelbase: 1430mm (56.3in)
Seat height: 780mm (30.7in)
Kerb Mass: 183kg (403.4lbs)
Fuel capacity: 13.3litres (2.9 UK gallons)
Ground clearance: 165mm (6.5in)
Front suspension: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Rear suspension: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
Front brakes: Disc
Rear brakes: Disc
Front tyres: 110/80-17 M/C 57H, tubeless
Rear tyres: 140/70-17 M/C 66H, tubeless